FROZEN PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKE
Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1913,148180-243195,00.html
Content Copyright © 2010 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.
1 1/4 c. chocolate cookie crumbs (about 24 cookies)
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. butter (melted)
Or you can use a pre-made crumb crust
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand milk
2 c. whipped cream or Cool Whip
1 c. hard peppermint candy, crushed (use blender)
Opt: a couple of drops of red food coloring to make cream cheese mixture pink
Mix first 3 ingredients and press into 9 inch pie shell - save a little for topping.
Mix the rest of ingredients and pour into shell. Sprinkle chocolate crumbs on top with a little candy crumbs. Freeze at once and serve frozen.
This is SOOOOO good. We had it the other night at our staff Christmas party and I immediately wanted the recipe. This is definitely on my list to make for Christmas
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika
Holy cow that sounds delicious! I am a sucker for anything peppermint this time of year. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKimberley
This sounds seriously delicious! I have to make it. Cheesecake is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteHush your mouth! That sounds delicious and I am so making it this weekend!
ReplyDeletesounds really yummy! Found you on the blog hop! Like your blog! Hope you can come by and check mine out http://datssocute.blogspot.com. I'm now following you.
ReplyDelete